Clients move freely between sales reps and a personal portal. Account managers have all the data at hand to create personalized quotes and recommend better solutions.
The online portal offers repeat orders, a tailored assortment, and managed authorizations.
Organizations struggle with the digitization of the sales and marketing organization. One answer to this is e-commerce, but in B2B only about 30% of orders are fully online. The other 70% is done through remote sales or through personal contact with the account manager.
Because B2B often involves complex orders or large numbers, there remains a need for human contact and personal advice. Sales Accelerated Commerce (SAC) integrates all online and offline sales channels within one single platform.
A digital Commerce platform for:
Entice your customer to handle simple orders and low value services online. If there are still questions, your (inside) salesperson will look into it and gives advise on the best solution. The customer can carry out simple configurations online and then complete the order.
With quick access to your favorites list and order history, complex orders from the past can be reordered with a click. You no longer need a sales professional for that.
Large and/or complex orders are configured by the (inside) sales team. And presented in the customer’s personal portal. Changes are processed immediately, giving your customer always has the latest version of the proposal. No more wrong orders.
Should a discount be given to close a nice deal: no problem. Easily set rules for how much discount can be given and when authorization is required from the manager.
Because simple orders and low value services are handled in the personal portal, the inside sales team has been given time to add real value during customer contacts.
Always an overview of your customer’s end-to-end order history. A handy digital reference book for when your customer visists you. Fastly available if a new price plan is on the agenda or you need to talk about deals that leak to the competitor.
And if you given the task to make a new proposal. Simply click this together in the order editor. Customer-specific prices come from the ERP, customer data from your CRM. With the push of a button you present the quotation in your customer’s personal portal and you also send it to the CRM system. Customer happy, sales manager happy and you happy.
Accelerate the process from quote to order by integrating Propeller with your ERP and CRM system.
Because Propeller is, in addition to a Commerce platform, also the hub for your customer for all core applications. Linking with your ERP system gives customers direct insight into the correct price lists and real-time stocks. We arrange everything to allow your customer to order quickly and error-free.
Integration is not only good for your customer, but also for your sales team.
Because you can build quotations quickly and easily in Propeller. Based on the customer ID, the ERP and CRM system provide all customer-specific data: the correct prices, which phase the deal is in and relevant customer data. Select the right products in our Quote Editor and your quote is digitally ready for your customer. Do you have to give a discount to close deals? No problem, all price adjustments are automatically recorded in the ERP.
If the customer converts the quotation into a deal, the ERP system will then complete the invoicing process and the ‘deal stage’ in your CRM system will go to ‘closed deal’.
Propeller is pure B2B e-commerce. That means that typical B2B functionalities are built into the core of the platform. PIM, marketing automation, customer intelligence, pricing and order management for B2B organizations. No plugins or add-ons.
Complete workflows for an error-free and fast quotation process
Digital quotation tool for sales organization that provides real-time insight into all data about customer-specific pricing and stock
Compile a list of materials for complex orders easily and without errors.
The customer portal unlocks various underlying systems and offers the customer the user experience of a platform.
Different business logics and different websites are built on top of the Propeller commerce platform. Providing every customer just what he needs.
Headless commerce is an unlimited kind of flexibility. You can provide seamless omnichannel experiences fast and consistently.
Provide a positive and personal website experience by showing different catalogs depending on the customer groups. Personalize your catalogs for each specific company or business unit.
Every B2B customer gets his own portal, specific prices, own catalog. For self-service commerce, overviews, FAQ’s, returns.
We love to show you how Propeller facilitates an omnichannel B2B experience.